[AccessD] Books on building SQL

Nicholson, Karen cyx5 at cdc.gov
Fri Jan 7 09:06:16 CST 2005

He wants to build an SQL database to act as the backend, and use Access
as the front end?  Create the table in SQL server, create that Access
database defining the odbc datasource.  Then cheat like crazy to build
SQL statements by creating queries in Access and viewing the sql code in
design view of the query.  Most of the time I can do this without having
to pick up and sql book to get code.