[AccessD] usys_mapiprofile?

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Fri Jan 7 12:42:13 CST 2005

I have a subform on a tabbed form which used to work fine, and I don't
recall making any changes to it, but suddenly I'm getting this strange
message that I've never seen before.

Symptoms:
1. The form's standard navigation bar used to allow Inserts but now that
button is greyed out. However, when there are no children of the parent
I get a blank form and can type into its fields.
2. The moment I do type something in, I get this message:
the form usys_mapiprofile is either misspelled or doesn't exist

I have never heard of this form. The app compiles just fine. I'm
mystified. Any ideas?

Arthur