[AccessD] URGENT: Creating Actiive-X control on form

Ken Ismert KIsmert at TexasSystems.com
Mon Jan 10 14:21:59 CST 2005

Erwin,

I think that it has succesfully created the control. Have you tried this
(TreeView example):

Private WithEvents mrTvw As MSComctlLib.TreeView

Set ctlTemp = ' (create your TreeView on the fly...)

Set mrTvw = ctlTemp.Object

rTvw.Nodes.Add(...)   ' your specific property references

Private Sub mrTvw_NodeClick(ByVal Node As MSComctlLib.Node)
   ' (your event handlers)
End Sub

Access controls make terrible containers for ActiveX controls. Whenever I
use them in Access, I reference the underlying object directly.

-Ken