[AccessD] Unable to attach zip files to outlook

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 12 14:57:42 CST 2005

You should have something like this check the str filter flags too
see
http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0001.htm

Dim strFilter As String
Dim strInputFileName as string

strFilter = ahtAddFilterItem(strFilter, "Zip Files (*.zip)", "*.zip")
strInputFileName = ahtCommonFileOpenSave( _
                Filter:=strFilter, OpenFile:=True, _
                DialogTitle:="Please select an input file...", _
                Flags:=ahtOFN_HIDEREADONLY)

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.