[AccessD] Report Ordering

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 13:47:23 CST 2005

Reuben
If I've understood right, what you need to do is define both groups but then
base them on calculated fields in your Query. The calculated fields would
return identical values for the unselected criterion. Something like:

SELECT Iif(frm!txtSort="Alpha",0,[fldNumeric]) As NumericKey,
Iif(frm!txtSort="Alpha",[fldAlpha],"") As AlphaKey

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk