[AccessD] SubForms/SubReport not displaying a report

Dale Kalsow dkalsow at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 14:24:53 CST 2005

I think it is a 2003 thing.  It has worked fine since I wrote it in office 97.

Andy Lacey <andy at minstersystems.co.uk> wrote:Scratching my head on this one. I'd suggest you send me a copy off-line only
I don't have A2003. Ok, here's a shot in the dark. The query which drives
the subreport doesn't have a 'Top n' in it does it, or any kind of Distinct
which is causing it to suppress extra records? In fact, if you Preview the
subreport on its own does it show lots of records as you'd expect?

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk