[AccessD] OT - Block a User

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Jan 14 12:15:25 CST 2005

Oh, I've been deleting your email for years.....ack, how did this one slip
in? LOL

Just teasing JC, we haven't bantered for a while.  I think I've had enough
stuff in my personal life lately to satisfy my need for head butting. (was
hit by a drunk driver back in October......had to calm down on the head
butting until I got the staples taken out of my head! <grin>)

Drew