[AccessD] OT - Blocking a User

Fri Jan 14 13:12:33 CST 2005

In that case, perhaps you should set up a rule that will send back a message
along the lines of...

"Your message has been consigned to the bit bucket as I have much more
pressing things to do that read it."

Perhaps she'll take the hint? (I know. Unlikely.)

Nice that you figured out the blank password thingie, and I didn't feel like
you blew me off. I can only imagine how awful it must be working on a
government project.

Lambert