[AccessD] Grab a text box's label's caption in code.

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jan 18 20:46:27 CST 2005

Not quite true.  Most controls only have a single control (the label) in the
controls collection however the option group has all of the radio buttons or
check boxes in it's control collection.  Further more if you delete the
label for a text box (for example) then the text box has NO controls in it's
control collection.

http://folding.stanford.edu/