[AccessD] Outlook 2K automation warning

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 19 12:28:36 CST 2005

Helen Feddema has a couple of articles and examples on redemption and
outlook security

http://www.woodyswatch.com/access/archtemplate.asp?7-01

For more information on the Redemption Library (which includes the
SafeOutlook Library),
see Access Archon #113, Avoiding the Object Model Guardian with the
Redemption Library.
http://www.helenfeddema.com/access.htm

--
Marty Connelly