[AccessD] Calling ADO without having to roll out five hundred newmdbs

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 01:46:39 CST 2005

Hello Gustav and Lambert,

Thank you Gustav, that sounds even more optimistic, we will do some
testing and I will let the list know how we get one.

Lambert, thanks for your caution, in our case we are calling stored
procedures and passing back parameters so I will keep the list
informed as to how we get on.

Thanks again all,

Mark