[AccessD] OT: the MS Route planner.....

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jan 21 11:07:04 CST 2005

Oh, Andy et all, you completely forget where the vikings came from and
who they, ehh (cough), "visited" ...

This just shows that MS does have its feets in history somewhere
(probably without knowing about it).

By the way, the route distances are weird; the short distance
south/east of Copenhagen to the bridge to Sweden is listed as 191 km!

/gustav

>>> andy at minstersystems.co.uk 21-01-2005 16:33:04 >>>
Nah, I reckon it's American programmers thinking that all of Europe is
abroad so what the heck. Norway, England, France ... they're all
basically
villages next to each other so does it really matter? <vbg>

Or maybe it was programmed by non-drivers. They never can give
directions.

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk