[AccessD] Data from Informix to Access - dirty reads?

Roz Clarke roz.clarke at donnslaw.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 03:52:19 CST 2005

Informix doesn't support XML afaik ><

We did think about this as a way around connection issues for SQL Server
when we thought that we would have our main db replicating to SQL Server
rather than Informix - our recordsets are going to be up to about 50k rows I
think. I don't know how XML would perform with that volume of data but it's
academic for now.

Roz