[AccessD] Time for More Legal Discussion - Oh Boy

Nicholson, Karen cyx5 at cdc.gov
Tue Jan 25 13:30:54 CST 2005

It is a single application, split front end back end on 3 - 10 machines
that has been running since the year 2001 just fine.  The problem
happened when they decided to do a rollout to their whole company,
didn't split it and the size of the data went through the roof.  Least
of my worries, I am getting better at rolling my eyes.