[AccessD] ActiveX control keeps A2K from closing

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Jan 31 10:17:59 CST 2005

The problem, which still exists as far as I know, was primarily
associated with referring to a control as if it were a boolean value,
i.e, If Me.Checkbox Then ... Or with handing a non-boolean return value
as if it were a boolean.   Wrapping Me.Checkbox  or Me.GetValue() in
parens forced its evaluation as a boolean, as did adding the explicit
comparison.  Otherwise, you have memory leaks.

Charlotte Foust