[AccessD] Hand held device

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 11:13:03 CST 2005

Does the device need to dial from the list...or simply lookup/update and
display the data?

Thanks,

Mark

P.S...A few days ago Rocky asked a question  kinda similar...(Subject=Pocket
Access )...(You can search the archives) In my response I listed 2
inexpensive apps that I had bought(sorry I don't have the names in front of
me) that allowed to easily create apps/forms for an Hand held that would
sync with an Access db.  If you were just trying to display/update the
info...it might be a very easy/inexpensive way to go.