[AccessD] Log file from corruption during Application.CompactRepair.

Kevin Bachmeier kevinb at bepc.com
Fri Jul 22 11:46:28 CDT 2005

I have read the documentation on the Application.CompactRepair method,
(below is snippet of that docu).

If the compact and repair encounters corruption during the process a log
file created.  I understand where it will be placed (destination
directory), but does anyone know what the name of the log file will be?
I'd like to attach it in an email message.  Does anyone know how to
force corruption during an CompactRepair?

(databasename.LOG)??

Thanks in advance.
Kevin

DOCU SNIPPET FROM MSDN:
LogFile  Optional Boolean. True if a log file is created in the
destination directory to record any corruption detected in the source
file. A log file is only created if corruption is detected in the source
file. If LogFile is False or omitted, no log file is created, even if
corruption is detected in the source file.