[AccessD] Reporting field properties

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 16 00:12:20 CDT 2005

Hi Stuart:

I must say that agree with Arthur on this approach. The ADO connection layer
allows so much flexibility when writing Access applications. Most of my
clients initially started out with small applications but as they grew they
always moved to a MS SQL or Oracle backend. If I had written the program in
DAO it would have been a huge and expensive re-write.

Jim