[AccessD] Reporting field properties

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Sat Jul 16 07:51:23 CDT 2005

Well, with Oracle you have a point, but with MS-SQL, why on earth use ODBC
when you can use an ADP project instead. Does not compute... save and except
that you might need to support both platforms.

But aside from all that, I simply found ADO to be much more understandable
and intuitive than DAO.

Arthur