[AccessD] OT: looking for ASP/ASP.NET E-commerce shop software

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 28 01:37:15 CDT 2005

Nah I have a kid brother who teaches this stuff in university to law
students
and he bugs me about it occasionally. This stuff changes fast. Five
years ago even computer forensics
was mickey mouse, now you need a Ph.D. in Comp Sci. Even local cops
are grabbing accelerometer data out of car computers for crash analysis
and evidence.
The complete software and hardware to do it is available for under $500.
I used to escrow software with a local friendly lawyer 15 years ago
He did it as an oddity, just to say he was the only guy in the city
doing it.
And I gave him a couple of dozen new clients
Now it has turned into an industry with earthquake proof vaults.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.