[AccessD] More Silly Access 2002 Behavior

Wed Jun 1 09:19:55 CDT 2005

X-Posted to Access-L and Access-D

Has anyone yet figured out why Access 2002 often seems to take *for ever* to
save a single line of code changes? For example I just loaded a working
form, added a Stop statement to one event procedure and hit the save button.
After a five minute wait the save operation completed and the mdb was 4
megabytes larger! Fortunately it compacted (often I'll get an error of the
'can I call home to tell MS about this problem' variety).

Lambert (ain't progress wun'erful)