[AccessD] Error Loading Project?

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 19:46:48 CDT 2005

Recently I've been plauged by this error:

I have 2 Access ADP's , the primary is the dev copy and I write in
this copy all my development code, once compiled, and tested I
"EXPORT" the new form or modified form to the Production .adp copy
this file used to be on the network, but due to the more recent
network errors that I was plauged w/ I decided to simply create a
folder on my pc called "build" and export to that folder instead,
everything had been working great, and in fact each copy compiles w/o
errors... but if I export from the dev on drive C to the build on
drive C I end up w/ an error on the build copy as "Error Loading
Project, disk or network error, continue loading?" if you click ok I
find that the module is empty.  If I then (while in the build copy),
IMPORT the same form, then I get a new Form1 classic import, I delete
the corrupted form and rename Form1 to Form and all is well again...
why can I not export anymore?

--
-Francisco
http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!