[AccessD] Height and width of usable screen

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jun 1 22:41:31 CDT 2005

How do you determine the height and width (in pixels) of the USABLE area of
the screen, i.e. the screen dimensions minus any toolbars?

I am working with MapPoint and am able to instantiate it, and display it,
but I am now trying to set it to display full screen and I don't find any
"maximize" method, rather it seems you have to set the top/left/height/width
(in pixels).

0/0/1280/7xx sets it correctly for my laptop, but the 7XX is the issue.  If
I make it too large it simply places some part of the application off the
screen.  Not good.

http://folding.stanford.edu/