[AccessD] Replication

Barbara Ryan BarbaraRyan at cox.net
Mon Jun 6 06:50:01 CDT 2005

I have two Access 2002 databases (appr 40 MB) that will need to be replicated on a regular (daily?) basis.  The replica resides in Missouri and the design master in Virginia (at the company main office).  The Missouri site has dial-up capabilities to the Norfolk network (via T1 line? --- please excuse me, this kind of stuff confuses me!).  The company also has a website --- where databases can uploaded/downloaded.

Any suggestions on the most efficient way to replicate a database of this size over this distance?

Thanks,
Barb Ryan