[AccessD] Australia - find nearest location

Kath Pelletti KP at sdsonline.net
Thu Jun 9 19:22:21 CDT 2005

Hi all - Just wondering whether there happens to be anyone on list who may already have done this -

I'm writing a new system for a training company and they want add a geographic search capability - ie. they would like to enter a suburb or postcode and the system displays will show the courses which run closest to them geographically.

Any tips? Or if anyone has done this at all - can you tell me what your approach was?

Thanks - rgds