[AccessD] Automating - IE6 - File Save As

Drawbridge, Jack: #CIO - BPI Drawbridge.Jack at ic.gc.ca
Fri Jun 10 15:54:30 CDT 2005

Have had no responses with original post. I believe it is a question of automating IE, and how to get to CommonDialog in order to do the File Save As.

IE does a fantastic job of removing relative links and downloading a clean set of files when using the File Save As webpage complete option. I do not want to do the File saves manually. There must be a means to automate this in VBA???

Any advice/help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

jack