[AccessD] ms access 2003 query

marvin hunkin marvkin at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 01:25:32 CDT 2005

Hi.
some one mentioned on the list a while back, how to get round of activating
the advanced wizards using the tool box in ms access 2003.
how to get round, having no short cut keys, and no way to activate the say
command button wizard in form or report design of a form or report in ms
access 2003.
if any one got any tips on how to get round this problem, without dragging
and dropping the mouse, and tried the jaws drag and drop feature, but still
would not activate it without sighted assistance.
did ask freedom scientific, but had no plans to fix this problem, and did
report it to tech support over 12 months ago before jaws 6.0 came out last
year.
so if any one has got me the answer i am looking for, then let me know.
cheers Marvin.