[AccessD] OT - Visual Basic 6.0 Data Environment

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Fri Jun 24 03:24:31 CDT 2005

To all,

Could anyone tell me if there is a way of sorting the commands in a Data Environment in Visual Basic 6.0.  I have taken over a project and there are around 200-300 commands in the one Data Environment and it takes ages to look for an individual one.

Could anyone please help with this, or even tell me if there's a fast way of searching a Data Environment to find a single query ?

Many thanks in advance for any help on this...

Paul Hartland

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/