[AccessD] Copy Existing Record Including Subform

Julie Reardon-Taylor prosoft6 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:21:41 CDT 2005

Okay...this should be easy, but I'm stumped.

I have a from that is linked to a subform...works great.

The user wants to create an exact duplicate of both the main form, including
the subform, and have the abililty to simply change the date on the main
form.  In other words, create an exact duplicate of the records.

I can only get the subform to write the first record.  It won't go to the
second and third record.  What am I missing?

Julie Reardon-Taylor
PRO-SOFT OF NY, INC.
44 Public Square Suite #5
Watertown, NY 13601