[AccessD] Any MapPoint programmers out there?

Paul Hartland (ISHARP) paul.hartland at isharp.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 02:00:09 CDT 2005

I am also getting ready to use MapPoint with VB6 and SQL Server 2000, mainly
want to use it to calculate distances that our employees are from our
clients, but may also want to be able to create maps/directions etc....

So if anyone knows any good sites or can help me with getting started I
would be grateful....

Thanks in advance for any help on this....

Paul Hartland