[AccessD] Error Loading Project?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Jun 2 10:42:09 CDT 2005

If you have 2k and XP on your either machine, make sure 2k is patched to
SP3 before you do any exporting.  OXP installed a VBE6.dll that breaks
the version in 2k, causing that blasted network connection error to be
thrown erroneously.  Take a look at this MSKB article:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304548

Charlotte Foust