[AccessD] Any ArcGis vba programmers out there?

Pedro Janssen pedro at plex.nl
Thu Jun 2 15:34:18 CDT 2005

Hello John,

I asked with the ESRI department in the Netherlands, but they charge money
for the writing of the script.
I still can use the avenue script in ArcView3, but it would be nice to have
it in VBA.

The Workinggroup where i use this script for are all volunteers, and we
don't have the money to let the script be written in VBA.
I now don't have the time to dive into VBA for Gis applications.

Thanks for your response.

Pedro Janssen