[AccessD] Any MapPoint programmers out there?

Paul Hartland (ISHARP) paul.hartland at isharp.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 04:59:06 CDT 2005

Anyone got any sample code to get me started, I have just installed MapPoint
2004 (60 day evaluation).  All I want to do (using Visual Basic 6.0) is send
two postcodes to MapPoint and have Visual Basic display a message box with
the distance between the two postcodes.

Sample code for this and anything like it will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance...

Paul Hartland
Database Developer