[AccessD] MapPoint location class

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Jun 3 10:08:28 CDT 2005

It is quite cool watching this populate the map with pushpins.  I just setup
a couple of timer classes to time how long it takes to do this.  To "map"
3686 agencies took 217 seconds for about 60 milliseconds per agency.  This
on an AMD64 3ghz laptop with 1.2g ram and a fast hard drive.

Remember though that this processed 3686 agencies but didn't resolve all of
those to a single location.  I didn't count the actual number resolved
(sigh) and pushpins created.

http://folding.stanford.edu/