[AccessD] The Sleep Advisor - Version 5 - Call for Beta Testers

Bob Geldart bgeldart at verizon.net
Sun Jun 5 09:49:47 CDT 2005

Rocky,

If you are still looking for beta testers, I'll take a look. I've had sleep
problems off and on for some time. Not as bad now as when I was in college.

My son has also had some problems, too, so I may have him take it too.

I'm currently using Access 2003, so the mde version might be better.

Thanks,
Bob

Bob Geldart             BGeldart at verizon.net
Maynard, MA