[AccessD] Support Solutions

Marcel Vreuls vrm at tim-cms.com
Mon Jun 6 05:47:03 CDT 2005

Hi Group,

I am wondering what support solutions you are using at this moment and which
you can advice me. I browsed the net for 20 minutes and found a ziljoen
applications which suggest all work perfectly. I receive about 20 e-mail a
day for information request and support calls. Now I arrange this within
outlook with rules. It works, but I keep losing information. I can write a
own Access App and asp frontend but this cost time which I rather spent on
paying customers :-).

What the supportsystem must handle is:
- automaticly convert incoming email to a support call and give a reply
- can handle attachments/screen shots.
- keep a history of call communnications.

Any ideas, suggestions are welcome. I am willing to buy a good working
package if someone has one.

Thanks, Marcel