[AccessD] Access 2003, and ADPs

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Wed Jun 8 18:59:41 CDT 2005

Francisco!

Don't have buyer's remorse!  All you have to do is keep the database file
format in A2k.  There are no drawbacks (that I know of) to doing this.  It's
just something to remember.

And, keep the Default database format set to A2K as well.

In any case, this will only affect tables.  Since you're making a ADP, this
may not affect you.  Perhaps someone else knows the story on this.

Dan Waters