[AccessD] Website / archive / error loading picture

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 9 00:10:33 CDT 2005

I know it coughs on jpeg but sometimes just changing extension to jpg works
You need a full install of office I think, If not this works

http://www.lebans.com/loadjpeg­gif.htm
A97LoadJpegGif.zip is a database containing a function to allow for the
Display of Jpeg and Gif files on systems that do not have the Office
Graphic Filters installed.  Here is the A2K version: A2KLoadJpegGif.zip

NEW - April 05 2003 Ver 5.0 Developed to allow Access RunTime
installations to display Jpeg files in a standard Image Control.
Provides functionality to load JPG,GIF,BMP,EMF,WMF,CUR and ICO  files on
systems without the Office Graphics Filters loaded.
Originally developed for Systems with Access Runtime only.  Supports
transparency in Transparent Gifs.  Allows you to resize Images on
Forms/Reports at runtime  with no loss of Image quality.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.