[AccessD] Website / archive / error loading picture

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 9 00:38:03 CDT 2005

This may also help but I have never used, there are complaints about
this with Office 2003 and Tiff image filters
which may require a hotfix, this download is supposed to install filters
commensurate with version you have installed

Additional text converters and image filters are available in the
Microsoft Office File Converter Pack
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/212265/

--
Marty Connelly