[AccessD] Access on Macs

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Jun 9 12:19:40 CDT 2005

Macs have a native version of Office, but it doesn't include Access,
which is strictly PC-based.  They can run Access on a PowerPC, but I
don't know if that requires using an emulator.  I have seen Access
running on a PowerPC notebook, but I quickly ran in the other direction
and didn't ask for the ugly details.

Charlotte Foust