[AccessD] Friday humour (funny)

David Mcafee dmcafee at pacbell.net
Fri Jun 10 14:20:44 CDT 2005

A 6-year old and a 4-year old are upstairs in their
bedroom. "You know what?" says the 6-year old. "I
think it's about time we started cussing."

The 4-year old nods his head in approval. The 6-year
old continues,
"When we go downstairs for breakfast, I'm gonna say
something with hell and you say something with ass."
The 4-year old agrees with enthusiasm.

When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the
6-year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies,
"Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios."

WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the
kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his
eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his
rear with every step. His Mom locks him in his
room and shouts, "You can stay there until I let you
out!"

She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4-year
old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want
for breakfast, young man?"

"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat
ass it won't be Cheerios."