[AccessD] invalid number of arguments

Neal Kling nkling at co.montgomery.ny.us
Mon Jun 13 07:52:02 CDT 2005

I see you're setting the table variable right in the function. But the function it's self is still expecting you to pass a table name. I suspect this may be where you are having a problem. Either redeclare the function without the strTableName parameter, or pass it the table name. In other words instead of setting strTableName in the function, call the function like this:

DeleteTableLink "tblDebiteurAlgemeen"

Don't forget to comment out the line
strTableName = "tblDebiteurAlgemeen"

Neal