[AccessD] Detecting Database Connection Type?

Robert Gracie Robert at servicexp.com
Mon Jun 13 19:38:03 CDT 2005

Michael,
 The problem is a little deeper that that. We have several laptop users,
each with wireless capabilities that automatically connect to the LAN. I
have instructed them, (sigh) time and time again, that they must plug into
the network, via a LAN jack before logging in the program. I'm at the point
now where I need to come up with a solution that works to prevent a wireless
connection to this one program. All laptop users are running Win XP.

I sure hope there is a "Coded" solution, as I don't want to convert this
program to SQL....

I hope this helps...

Robert