[AccessD] Visio data modeling: was Friday humour

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 13 20:37:34 CDT 2005

You could also have a look at various Case Tools. Vast price range from
a couple of $100 to many thousands.
This is one I prefer Enterprise Architect ,I use to reverse engineer
Access mdb's, Does Oracle SQL Server and most ODBC
accessible databases, It has a 30 day trial.
Does Data modeling, Forward Database Engineering to DDL and Reverse
Database Engineering from ODBC
Just point to correct ODBC connection and will turn out an ER diagram,
with table documentation.

http://www.sparxsystems.com.au/ea.htm

--
Marty Connelly