[AccessD] Australia - find nearest location

Kath Pelletti KP at sdsonline.net
Tue Jun 14 04:05:58 CDT 2005

Thanks Michael - I think I need to learn about the way / rules that postcodes are allocated in my region - that way I may be able to create some sort of process. Just thought someone may have looked into that before.

Basically what I need to know is whether proximity in number = proximity in distance - I am guessing that it won't always be the case...

Kath