[AccessD] Web page to Access

Paul Rodgers Paul.Rogers at SummitMedia.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 10:38:17 CDT 2005

Thanks for the direction, Susan. Will explore that way. Cheers
paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan Harkins [mailto:ssharkins at bellsouth.net]
Sent: 14 June 2005 15:03
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: RE: [AccessD] Web page to Access

I've asked about this and never found a direct way -- but using the Browser
control, you can browse right inside Access, which might make the transfer
process easier. Also, Drew has a cool API that forces an Access form to
"stay on top" even while you're in a browser -- which makes it easier to cut
and paste from the web page directly into your folder -- works well if
you're just gleaning small, infrequent pieces of data.

Susan H.

The client asks: Can information in a table (Name, Address, City, etc) on a
webpage be fed (coded) automatically straight into Access 2k?

I said, 'I don't think so.' But perhaps it is possible. Anyone any
experience, please?