[AccessD] invalid number of arguments

Michael R Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jun 15 08:49:39 CDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pedro Janssen" <pedro at plex.nl>
To: "Access Developers discussion and problem solving"
<accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: [AccessD] invalid number of arguments
[Snip]

> Let me explain a little more why i need to delete the link:
> I have a linked table.
> I need a copy of that table (structure and data) , without the copy is
> beeing linked to.
> After that i need to adjust, by code some field names.
>
> Who has done this before and can help me with this??
[Snip]

Pedro,

I have done and can do what you're asking.

It may be that you only need to ALIAS fields from your
linked table in a query. Then again, you may have to delete
the link in order to manipulate fields in the external database.

Please explain exactly what you are going to do and
we'll see which option needs implementation.
----

Michael R. Mattys
Mattys MapLib for Microsoft MapPoint
http://www.mattysconsulting.com