[AccessD] ms access 2003 query

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 11:30:00 CDT 2005

I did a quick search in my inbox for all the accessD mail that I've
received, and found nothing in either the Access-L or AccessD list for
"advanced wizards" I just received my copy of Access 2003 last week and it
seems everything is fine w/ it except I must load jet 4sp8 in order for it
to stop crying like a baby ;).

for me to do that I have to have the helpdesk "PUSH" out the upgrade to the
clients as many people won't have the admin rights required for this.

On 6/14/05, marvin hunkin <marvkin at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
> some one mentioned on the list a while back, how to get round of
> activating
> the advanced wizards using the tool box in ms access 2003.
> how to get round, having no short cut keys, and no way to activate the say
> command button wizard in form or report design of a form or report in ms
> access 2003.
> if any one got any tips on how to get round this problem, without dragging
> and dropping the mouse, and tried the jaws drag and drop feature, but
> still
> would not activate it without sighted assistance.
> did ask freedom scientific, but had no plans to fix this problem, and did
> report it to tech support over 12 months ago before jaws 6.0 came out last
> year.
> so if any one has got me the answer i am looking for, then let me know.
> cheers Marvin.

-Francisco
http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!