[AccessD] Design View Increment

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Wed Jun 15 12:55:40 CDT 2005

Rocky,

I don't have A2003 but have noticed funny behaviour in A2002 - sometimes
holding the Ctrl key combination behaves as if the Snap To Grid option is
checked in the format menu bar (ie with large increments).  Then when I
check the Snap to Grid option, the Ctrl combination works with small
increments and not larger ones. :-\

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd