[AccessD] Australia - find nearest location

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 16 18:50:56 CDT 2005

Same thing in Canada. The post office wil provide a new postal code to a
recently completed building complex.
However the do have a database that is purchaseable that will give the
geo coordinates of the postal code
either to the building or the block face centroid.
Except for Santa Claus's postal code H0H0H0 and the geo centroid is sort
of obvious.